Dublin - Junior Engineer
Date added: 21 Apr 2017
Position Type: Permanent
The Junior Engineer will report directly to the Senior Engineer and will work closely with him or her to help drive the project through to successful completion, on time within budget and to the highest standards.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- The Junior Engineer will assist the Senior Engineer in the following ways:
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project;
- Coordinating Sub-Contractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each Sub-contractor and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities;
- Scheduling daily Work Programmes;
- Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions;
- Making of Concrete Cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required;
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for Bennett Construction Team
- Liaising with:
- Site Clerk : material and plant requisitioning and assisting in the control of plant and equipment on site
- Junior Quantity Surveyor : re-measurement work
- Quality & Environmental Manager : maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Health & Safety Officer : promoting the implementation of Safety Management System
- Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
- Preferably 1-2 years Engineering experience
- Computer literate in computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Powerproject etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Full Driving License
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
If you would like to apply for this position please fill in the form below and attach your CV with Cover Letter.
Note: Only .doc and .pdf files can be uploaded.