A Legacy of Construction Excellence.
Founded in 1917, Bennett Construction has steadily grown into an international construction and construction services company with clients representing every market sector. While Bennett projects range in complexity, our success formula is constant and practical: combine the best people, the best knowledge set, the latest technology and sustainability measures, and an unwavering commitment to safety.
For us, success is delivering a building that improves the work and lives of our clients, their customers, and their communities.
Every Bennett Construction development project takes advantage of:
- Over 100 years of construction experience combined with a reputation for excellence.
- Advanced capabilities and the latest construction engineering technologies.
- Sustainable, cost-effective development practices that result in efficient, economically maintained buildings.
With offices in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and Germany, Bennett Construction has constructed, renovated and successfully delivered over 1,000 buildings including:
- 13-18 City Quay, Dublin - winner of "Project of the Year 2019"
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland New Academic Building - winner of "Educational/Healthcare Project Award 2018"
- Leman Locke, London - winner of "International Project of the Year 2017"
- Social Justice Centre, London - winner of "International Project of the Year Award 2016"
Bennett Construction is the first development firm to be awarded the New Gold Standard Award in Occupational Health and Safety by the National Irish Safety Organisation and the first Irish construction company to achieve ISO 14001 environmental accreditation.