We are currently looking for an Aftercare /Administration Assistant to assist our construction teams with administrative duties and successfully delivering a high-quality handover and aftercare service on our projects in the London region, ensuring quality standards are met inline with our company procedures.
- Provide receptionist duties, including answering phone, meet and greeting clients and visitors and accepting deliveries, as necessary.
- Administration support to project teams
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence to include distribution of same
- To act as a focal point for liaison with other offices & sites of the Bennett (Construction) Group.
- Maintain records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO14001
- Coordinate internal office meetings, functions, receptions etc as required.
- General office coordination, such as arranging couriers/taxis etc.
- Acting as the Aftercare Liaison Officer
- Oversee and manage the defects on our projects.
- Collate and monitor all defects reported
- Arrange and attend inspections to gain further understanding of defects
- Working on any latent defects and resolve issues when required
Skills and experience
- Preferably 1-2 years administrative experience, and previous experience working in aftercare would be advantageous
- Great organisation skills, Position requires a high level of accuracy.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- High degree of confidentiality is ESSENTIAL.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude and self motivated
Bennett (Construction) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer