We are currently seeking an Internals Manager to join our team on an exciting residential project in London.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the project in conjunction with the management team while managing sub-contractors and on-site personnel driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards as required by Bennett.
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for Bennett Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for Bennett direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourors and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
You will need
- Trade Qualified Carpenter Essential
- Preferably 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in residential/commercial projects
Bennett (Construction) Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.