Junior Quantity Surveyor
We are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor for one of our projects in Dublin. This is a site-based role and a great opportunity to build your career with a long-established main contractor and gain experience of multi-million euro projects.
- Supporting Senior Quantity Surveyors with monthly cost/ value reports
- Assisting in the preparation and submitting of monthly valuations
- Helping with the preparation of final accounts
- Negotiation of accounts and quotations
- General administration
- Attend Site Meetings as required
You will need
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year’s construction experience either on a site or in a consultancy practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to work on own initiative
Job Type: Full time permanent
Bennett (Construction) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer