Lettings and Property Manager
BPL Management Ltd. are further expanding their team and are now accepting applications for a Lettings and Property Manager.
As Lettings and Property Manager, you will be working closely with our Head of Asset Management to provide lettings and tenancy management functions as part of a team for a large-scale investor landlord to achieve optimum results on their property portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a progressive and dynamic company. The role is based at our head office in Mullingar however, flexibility and travel, mainly within the Leinster region, will be required.
- Liaise with the Head of Asset Management in relation to the management of rental income from new lettings, renewals and rent reviews
- Advertise and conduct viewings of properties to let
- Organise furnishing of properties to let and staging for photographs
- Gather and verify references & ID from prospective tenants
- Create leases
- Conduct periodic plus move-in and move-out inspections
- Respond to phone and email queries in a swift manner
- Handle escalated tenant complaints
- Liaise with the RTB on dispute cases
- Assist with credit control
- Assist with maintenance issues reported and well as routine maintenance items
- Liaise with other external Agents
- Assist with the coordination of upgrade works to properties
- Liaise with in-house maintenance team as well as external contractors in relation to the resolution of issues
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively to provide quality seamless service
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation would be advantageous
- Experience handling complaints and resolving issues
- Full driver’s license
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Experience in conflict resolution would be beneficial
- Self-motivation and attention to detail are essential
- Strong communication skills required
- Proven customer and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- PSRA license preferable
Salary will be commensurate with experience.