Property Maintenance Manager
This role will be heavily focussed on the day-to-day management of a large residential and commercial portfolio of assets spread across a wide geographical space.
The role will involve the following key tasks:-
- Dealing with tenant related complaints and issues.
- Internal and external general repairs and maintenance.
- Refurbishment of units where applicable.
- Painting and other decorative/aesthetic upgrading such as flooring, tiling etc.
- Ensure grounds and condition of properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure properties are secure at all times.
- Ensure health and safety as well as fire safety regulations are upheld at all times on site and report any issues immediately to the line manager.
- Supervise contractors undertaking work on-site.
- Ensure all services being provided to our sites are of a high quality.
- Assist the Asset Manager with the letting of units to include facilitating viewings, move-in and move-out inspections.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Travel and flexibility in terms of working hours will be a requirement for this role.
- Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Communicative, honest and committed person who is reliable and dependable
- A strong background in general maintenance/repairs of properties with a practical eye for spotting potential issues
- Full clean driver’s license
Remuneration and Package
Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Transport will be provided for work related travel and associated expenses will be covered.