We are currently seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join our established purchasing department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly efficient and ambitious company focused on excellent results, where you can have a genuine influence on the business and its growth within the Irish market. Ideally this would suit someone who is looking to begin their career in purchasing and full training will be provided.
- Placing purchase orders with agreed suppliers
- Liaising with Site Management on supplier requirements
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Maintaining monthly reports on material purchases
- Updating database
You will need
- Minimum of 6 months office experience, ideally in a purchasing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Must be highly motivated and enjoy working to tight deadlines
- Team Player
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable
Bennett (Construction) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer